Monday, May 14, 2012

Time just gets away

I just looked back and noticed that I haven't written anything since fall. I really stink at remembering that my Massage Therapy Olympia blog is even there. Then, I had to chuckle. The thought struck me that it's probably the same for my clients and getting a massage. It's not that they don't need or want massage therapy, it just that life swoops them up and carries them along. Before you know it, it's been 6 weeks to a year without a massage.

This weekend, the weather was nice. It was Mother's Day and it was my day to do whatever I chose. I chose to dig out and replant a section in our garden. I worked my muscles to the point of shaking but it felt really good and this morning I happily looked at all the hard work that the family pulled together to help make happen. I smile with every pain staking step. Now, it's time for part 2 of my Mother's Day treat. I'm heading out for a massage! It's a shame I can't give myself a massage but there are other wonderful massage therapist in Olympia I trust my aching body to.

I'm willing to bet that I'm not the only weekend plant warrior in the Olympia area. I'm willing to bet that I'm not the only one that woke up sore this morning. I'll go one step further... I bet I'm not the only one that would enjoy a massage. If you are one of those afore mentioned people... I just so happen to have a space for you on my table and will treat you with the best massage ever. Call Wendy at (360)868-7047 to make an appointment. See you soon!

Wendy Music, Licensed Massage Practitioner, has been a massage therapist since 1996. Her work with animals has given her a deeply intuitive, sense of touch when it comes to massage and healing. If you would like to experience Wendy's work, please call the number above or visit her website at www.massagetherapyolympia.com




No comments:

Post a Comment